Creamy cleanser recommended for those with sensitive skin, as a makeup remover and for daily facial cleansing. Maximum moisturizing effect thanks to the presence of glycerin in high concentration. Preservative free.
DESCRIPTION AND PROPERTIES: creamy cleanser gentle and affine to the skin specially designed for washing the face and as a makeup remover in case of sensitive skin. Does not dry the skin after use but leaves pleasantly soft and moisturized thanks to the use of emollients and nutrients, in fact, in addition to the presence of 'stearic acid and a derivative thereof, is present as sodium lauroyl glutamate, delicate surfactant, moisturizer and non-irritating. To ensure maximum moisturizing effect is present also the glycerin in high concentration. Does not contain preservatives
The Cosmetics of La Cosmetica Fiorentina are safe. They follow a precise formulation philosophy that stands for:
- Use of vegetables and organic substances with scientifically proven effectiveness. Synthetic substances have been reduced to a minimum quantity and limited to technical and productive requirements.
- Use of a small number of active ingredients, all with high concentration.
- No Vaseline oils nor Paraffin.
- No impeached preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, Parabens, formaldehyde, isothiazolinones. The preservatives are composed of a mixture of benzyl alcohol (a substance found in many natural essential oils) and Dehydroacetic acid (preservatives ECOCERT allowed).
- No traditional chelating agents such as EDTA. . We are using a natural sequestering agent extracted from rice hulls -phytic acid -, which, in addition to the chelating and preservatives properties, acts as antioxidant, whitening, and soothing agent.
- No synthetic antioxidants such as BHA and BHT. The antioxidant system consists of a natural blend of ASCORBYL PALMITATE and free tocopherol
-To ensure safety of all products, they have been tested to verify the contents of heavy metals Nickel (much lower than the threshold of allergenicity), microbiological testing and Challenge of dermatological Patch test at the Cosmetology Center at the University of Ferrara.
|Concern||Children, Dermoaffin, Emollient, Moisturising|
INGREDIENTS: glycerin, aqua, sodium lauroyl glutamate, coco glucoside, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, Phytic acid, parfum.
INDICATIONS: thanks to use of emollients and moisturizers and of non-aggressive surface it is suitable to be used for cleaning the face in case of intolerance to common detergents. Excellent as a make-up remover product.
HOW TO USE: apply a suitable amount of product on the area to be cleaned or in the case of use as a cleanser to remove with a cotton swab after application.